Wednesday, November 15, 2017

CƯỜI CHÚT CHƠI ( ANH)

 Fr: Ngoc Ai Dang
1. Pharmacist to a customer: "Sir, please understand, to buy an anti-depression pill you need a proper prescription...Simply showing your marriage certificate and wife's picture is not enough."

2.A bookseller conducting a market survey asked a woman "Which book has helped you most in your life?"
The woman replied "My husband's check book!"

3. Someone asked an old man: "Even after 50 years, you still call your wife "darling, honey, luv"... What's the secret?"
Old man: "I forgot her name and I'm scared to ask her."

4. Wife: I wish I was a newspaper so I'd be in your hands all day.
Husband: I too wish that you were a newspaper...so I could have a new one every day!


5. When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure that either the car is new, or the wife is new.

6. Grammar
Teacher : Do you know the importance of a period?
Kid: Yeah, once my sister said she had missed one, my mom fainted, dad got a heart attack and our driver ran away!

7.A young boy asks his Dad: "What is the difference between confident and confidential?"
Dad says: "You are my son, I'm confident about that. Your friend over there is also my son, that is confidential.



 Daniel Doan*Paula Le*Kimmy Nguyen