Monday, June 3, 2019

CƯỜI CHÚT CHƠI ( Anh) KẺ CẮP BÀ GIÀ GẶP NHAU

Joke: The Quack and the Opportunist


                                                                         101 Clipart.com
A quack posted a sign on his place which said "Can treat all kinds of illness for $100. If I can't, I'll pay you $1000!"

A guy tried his luck and went inside.
Guy: "Hey doc, my sense of taste is messed up."
Quack: "Okay. Let me get the medicine from the second shelf and you'll drink one tablespoon of it."
guy drinks medicine]
Guy: [spits] "Ugh, this is gasoline!"
Quack: "Your sense of taste is now working. That will be $100."
The guy, mad, paid and left, but returned two days after.
Guy: "Hey doc, I keep on forgetting things."
Quack: "Okay. Let me get the medicine from the second shelf and you'll drink one tablespoon of it."
Guy: "Are you nuts? That's gasoline!"
Quack: "Your mental faculties have been restored. That will be $100."
Duped a second time, the guy angrily paid and left, but returned two days after.
Guy: "Hey doc, I can't see well anymore."
Quack: [thinks for some time] "Well Sorry I don't have a cure for that. Guess you got me there. A deal is a deal; here's the money as promised." [gets money from drawer and gives it to the guy]
Guy: "Wait a minute, this is 50 bucks."
Quack: "Good! Your sight has returned! That'll be $150."

Source :   http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=32990




 Daniel Doan*Paula Le*Kimmy Nguyen