Thursday, October 24, 2019

CƯỜI CHÚT CHƠI (ANH)

 Fr: MinhdNguyen

Driver’s License





  • A friend of a friend of mine was sitting on a lawn sunning and reading, when he was startled by a fairly late model car crashing through a hedge and coming to rest on his lawn. He helped the elderly driver out and sat him on a lawn chair. "My goodness," he exclaimed. "You are quite old to be driving!"
    "Yes," he replied. "I am old enough that I don't need a license anymore. The last time I went to my doctor he examined me and asked if I had a driving license. I told him yes and handed it to him."
    "He took scissors out of a drawer, cut the license into pieces and threw them in the wastebasket. 'You won't be needing this anymore,' he said."
    "So I thanked him and left."
  •  
  • Source : A JokeA Day 
  •  


  • Daniel Doan*Paula Le*Kimmy Nguyen