Friday, November 8, 2019

GƯƠNG SỐNG THỌ:SỨC KHỎE & HẠNH PHÚC


Fr: Hong Nguyen
99 years old yoga teacher
Cụ bà 99 tuổi vẫn mở lớp dạy Yoga (1)

                                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0eVVnY-J8U


I'm 99 years old I'm the oldest yoga teacher in the world I have so much to do in life so I don't intend to waste it. 
My whole idea in life was nothing was impossible. There was no such thing as age . I was 19 when I started to teach yoga . At the end of the war ,I became  a model . I was  voted the girl with the longest legs in Europe .When I got to Hollywood , I was in several films . Quite a few and then I started to write and direct . I haven't stopped dancing. About 25 years ago I had a bad fall. they said," you won't be able to do this, you won't be able to that" . I said," I don't believe in that ". A hip replacement maybe a little bit not as good as before but I have no intention of giving up.
I'm going to be a hundred and I'm still going to be teaching yoga at 100. Never give in when you believe in something that you can do to help people in life and just know that nothing's impossible.
Beauty comes from a smile I think. As you look in the eyes of someone and see them twinkling . That's beautiful. Smile at the world .It will smile back at you.

   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye7ccUG5S-E