Sunday, February 14, 2016

CHUYỆN CƯỜI ANH

Fr: Tweety Nguyen* Minh Đ.Nguyen

 

Daniel Doan*Paula Le*Kimmy Nguyen



1. Just kidding
A wife asked her husband to describe her.
He said you are " A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K "


She asked  " What does that mean?"
He explained : you are Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous and  Hot.
She said "that's so lovely-  how about I, J and K ? "
He said - - I'm Just Kidding...

Minh họa : rahelhunter.wordpress.com/Clipards.com
********
Fr: Loan Phan*Minh Đ Nguyen


 

Daniel Doan*Paula Le*Kimmy Nguyen



2. The Wìll
Doug Smith is on his deathbed and knows the end is near. His nurse, his wife, his daughter and two sons are all gathered at his bedside with him. He asks for two witnesses to be present and a camcorder to be in place to record his last wishes.

When all is ready he begins to speak:
"My son Bernie, I want you to take the Mayfair houses."
"My daughter, Sybil, you take the apartments over in the east end."
"My son, Jamie, I want you to take the offices over in the city Centre."
"Sarah, my dear wife, please take all the residential buildings on the banks of the river." ( Image :www.edvard-munch.com
The nurse and witnesses are blown away by his extensive holdings. As Doug slips away, the nurse says:
"Mrs Smith, your husband must have been a very hard working man to have accumulated so much property.
" Sarah replies, "Property? ..... the asshole had a paper route." 



Paper route

\Newspaper Delivery Route Planning . Newspaper Route Tips . Free Paper ...Newspaper Routes: A Great Way to Earn Extra MoneyHenry and the Paper Route


Hình minh họa : https://ca.images.search.yahoo.com
 
Fr: Tweety Nguyen
3. CAR STICKERS FOR OLD AGE

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...