Sunday, April 24, 2016

CHUYỆN CƯỜI ANH : CÂU CÁ ? KHÔNG, CÂU NGƯỜI ĐẤY!

Fr: NguyendMinh
You're  the Fifth Today
A man saw a fisherman standing in the lake with a mirror.
" Excuse me," he said," but could you tell me what you're doing?"
" I'm fishing."
Daniel Doan*Paula Le*Kimmy Nguyen



" With a mirror ?" the man asked.
" Sure - It's a new invention. I'm going to make a fortune."

" Could you tell me how it works ?
 " Okay, but it'll cost you a hundred dollars."
The  man was  so  curious that he handed the fisherman the money. "Now show me how it works," he said.
" Well," the fisherman began," you aim the mirror into the water, and when a fish goes by, you startle with rays of light  reflected from the mirror. The fish get confused and then you grab  him."
The fellow was shocked, " You don't mean to tell me that's how you fish. It's ridiculous! How may have you caught?"
" You're the fifth today!" replied the fisherman./.