Thursday, November 30, 2017

CƯỜI CHÙT CHƠI ( ANH)

It's a Bad Idea to Throw Things Out a Plane...

There are a Mexican, an American and a Russian on a plane.

The Mexican says, "I hate my country!" And throws a tin of soup out the window.
The American says, "I hate my country!" and throws a pie out the window.
The Russian says, "I hate my country!" And throws a bomb out the window.
The plane lands and the Mexican sees a kid crying and asks him "what's wrong kid?"
The kid says, "a tin of soup fell on my mom's head and now she's dead."
"I didn't do that!" says the Mexican.
The American sees another kid crying and asks her "what's wrong kid?"
The kid says, "my mom was driving, and a pie fell on her windshield and she drove off a cliff as she couldn't see!"
"I didn't do that!" says the American.
Then the Russian gets off the plane and sees a kid laughing his head off.
The Russian says, "what's so funny?"
The kid says, "Daddy just farted and the house went BOOM!"
                

Daniel Doan*Paula Le*Kimmy Nguyen


Source :
http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=28029