Friday, January 12, 2018

CƯỜI CHÚT CHƠI ( Anh )

Fr: MinhdNguyen 

Source : http://www.ba-bamail.com/

Revenge # 1 (*)

A man's daughter turned 18 years old, and he was very glad that it was time to hand over the last alimony/ˈælɪməni/ check he had to pay his ex-wife.

He asked the daughter to approach him, and when she did he said to her,"My daughter, I want you to take this check to your mother and tell her that this is the last damn/dæm/ check she will receive from me for the rest of her miserable /ˈmɪz(ə)rəb(ə)l/
 life. Tell her that. "
The girl went to give the check to her mother, and her father was very curious to know how the witch would respond.
When the daughter returned, her father asked her right away: "What did your mother say?"

"She said she was also looking forward to this day too because she wanted to tell you that you are not my father ..."

 Daniel Doan*Paula Le*Kimmy Nguyen


 Revenge # 2 (*)

A husband on his deathbed said to his wife in a hoarse, weak voice: "My hour has arrived and before I leave, I want to confess to you ..."
"No, no, you shouldn't strain yourself, sit still," interrupted the woman.
"I insist," said the husband. "It's better to die with a quiet, clean conscience."/ˈkɒnʃ(ə)ns/
"Well, I'm listening," said the woman.
"I had an affair ˈfeər/ with your sister, your mother, and your best friend,"said the husband.
"I know," replied the woman pleasantly, "that's why I poisoned you."

Daniel Doan*Paula Le*Kimmy Nguyen


    Words      Syllables       I PA  Pronunciation
  damn   damn   /dæm/ /damn_1/
  miser   mi-ser
 ˈmaɪ-zə(r)/
/ˈmaɪzə(r)/ /miser/
  miserable   mis- er-a-ble /miz-(ə)r-ə -b(ə)l/
/ˈmɪz(ə)rəb(ə)l/ /miserable/
  science   sci-ence
 /ˈsaɪ -əns/
/ˈsaɪəns/ /science/
  conscience   con-science
 /ˈkɒn - ʃ(ə)ns/
/ˈkɒnʃ(ə)ns/ /conscience/
  affair   af-fair
  /əˈ-feə(r)/
/əˈfeə(r)/ /affair/
  alimony   al-i-mo-ny
 /ˈæl-ɪ-mə- ni/
/ˈælɪməni/ /alimony/
alimony : tiền cấp dưỡng

 (*) Bản tiếng Pháp