Saturday, July 21, 2018

CƯỜI CHÚT CHƠI ( Anh)

Fr: ba-bamail.com

* A Blonde, Brunette & Redhead Escape From Jail


                     
One night there were three female fugitives escaping from jail. One was blonde, one was brunette and the other was a redhead.

They had the police hot on their trail and, quickly thinking the brunette points out an old, abandoned factory perfect for hiding in.
When all three were inside the redhead, quickly thinking said they should all hide in old potato sacks in the corner as they could hear the police approaching the factory.
They all got in their little potato sacks and barely a minute later the police came crashing through the door.
They looked at the sacks and said: 'Hmm maybe they are hiding in these.'
The officer kicks the red-head's sack and she makes whimpering noises.
'Hmm just puppies in that sack'
The officer kicks the brunette's sack and she makes mewing noises.
'Hmm just kittens in that sack' He says. He finally kicks the blonde's sack and he hears...
'POTATOES POTATOES!'

-

** Going
               clip_image002
Two very old men were having a conversation about sex.
Elmer says, "Yessir, I did it three times last night with a 30-year-old!"
Leon replies, "You're kidding! I can't even manage to do it once! What's your secret?"
To which Elmer said, "Well, the secret is to eat lots of whole-wheat bread. I'm not kidding!"
So the second old man rushed to the store.
The clerk asks the old man, "May I help you?'
"Yes, I'd like four loaves of whole-wheat bread, please," said Leon.
"That's a lot of bread! It's sure to get hard before you're done!" the clerk remarked.
"Damn! Does everyone know about this except me?"



Fr: Loan Phan
***The Art of politics...
I told my son, "You will marry the girl I choose."
He said, "NO!"
I told him, "She is Bill Gates daughter."
He said, "OK!"
I called Bill Gates and said, "I want your daughter to marry my son."
Bill Gates said, "NO!"
I told Bill Gates, “ My son is the CEO of World Bank."
Bill Gates said, "OK!"
I called the President of World Bank and asked him to make my son the CEO.
He said, "NO!"
I told him, "My son is Bill Gates son-in-law."
He said, "OK!"

This is exactly how politics works...

Daniel Doan*Paula Le*Kimmy Nguyen