Saturday, August 4, 2018

CƯỜI CHÚT CHƠI : ĂN MIẾNG TRẢ MIẾNG ( ANH )

 Fr: MinhdNguyen  sưu tập

Psychology


 I was having a drink at a local restaurant with my friend Justin when he spotted an attractive woman sitting at the bar. 


 After an hour of gathering his courage, he approaching her and asked, “ Would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?”


She responded by yelling at the top of her lungs, “ No, I won’t come over to your place tonight !”
With everyone in the restaurant staring, Justin crept back to our table,puzzled and humiliated.

A few minutes later, the woman walked over to us and apologized. “ I’m sorry if I embarrassed you ,”she said ,“ but I am a graduate student in psychology and I’m studying human reaction to embarrassing situations.”


At the top of his lungs Justin responded,”What do you mean two hundred dollars?”




Daniel Doan*Paula Le *Kimmy Nguyen


Hình minh họa : Shutterbox