Sunday, August 19, 2018

NỮ HOÀNG ANH ELIZABETH II : LỜI HAY Ý DEP

Fr: Hong Nguyen

Queen Elizabeth's Most Delightful, Witty, and Moving Quotes

Town & Country Caroline Hallemann,Town & Country
Photo credit: WPA Pool - Getty Images


 Daniel Doan*Paula Le*Kimmy Nguyen
Over the course of the Queen Elizabeth's nearly 70-year reign, her speeches have become tentpoles for the British public to mark the passing of time. Below, we're taking a look back at her most memorable quotes:

On motherhood:

"If I am asked what I think about family life after 25 years of marriage, I can answer with equal simplicity and conviction, I am for it."
In 2012, when Kate Winslet was awarded with a CBE, she told the Queen she "loves being a mum" even more than being an actress, to which the Queen reportedly replied, "Yes. That's the only job which matters."

On the royal family:

"Like all the best families, we have our share of eccentricities, of impetuous and wayward youngsters and of family disagreements."

On grief:

"Grief is the price we pay for love."

On leadership:

"I know of no single formula for success, but over the years I have observed that some attributes of leadership are universal and are often about finding ways of encouraging people to combine their efforts, their talents, their insights, their enthusiasm and their inspiration to work together."

On courage:

"When life seems hard, the courageous do not lie down and accept defeat; instead, they are all the more determined to struggle for a better future."

On the importance of reflection.

"We all need to get the balance right between action and reflection. With so many distractions, it is easy to forget to pause and take stock."

On why she chooses to wear such bright colors:

"If I wore beige, nobody would know who I am."

On her public persona:

"I have to be seen to be believed."

On women:

"It has been women who have breathed gentleness and care into the harsh progress of mankind."

On her husband Prince Philip:

"Prince Philip is, I believe, well-known for declining compliments of any kind. But throughout he has been a constant strength and guide."
"All too often, I fear, Prince Philip has had to listen to me speaking. Frequently we have discussed my intended speech beforehand and, as you will imagine, his views have been expressed in a forthright manner."
"He has, quite simply, been my strength and stay all these years, and I, and his whole family, and this and many other countries, owe him a debt greater than he would ever claim, or we shall ever know."./.



  

 

 8 Royal Secrets of Longevity

 ( 8 bí quyết sống thọ của nữ hoàng Anh Elizabeth II )

 http://caonienviethac.blogspot.com/2018/07/8-bi-quyet-truong-tho-cua-nu-hoang-anh.html#more