Friday, November 9, 2018

CƯỜI CHÚT CHƠI (ANH)

 Fr:MinhdNguyen
Joke: 
 A man goes swimming in the ocean but gets sucked out to sea. 


A boat passes by him and tells him to climb aboard but he says "I have faith, God will save me."

 

The Coast Guard comes by with a rescue helicopter and tells him to climb the ladder up, but he says "I have faith, God will save me."
The man is now getting tired but thankfully a dolphin swims under him and starts to carry him to shore, but the man pushes the dolphin away saying "I have faith, God will save me." 

 The man dies and goes to Heaven. He asks God "Why didn't you save me?
God replies "I tried! I sent a ship, a helicopter and a dolphin!"


Daniel Doan*Paula Le* Kimmy Nguyen



 Source :   http://goodriddlesnow.com/jokes/funny-jokes


                  
                    BẢNG TỪ VỰNG 4 CỘT
                                  Từ điển điện tử sử dụng :                              

                             https://www.macmillandictionary.com/                 

    Words
    Syllables
      IPA
  Pronunciation
 coast
  coast
  /kəʊst/  
 cost  
  cost
  /kɒst/
 aboard
  a-board
  /əˈbɔː(r)d/
 abroad
  a-broad
  /əˈbrɔːd/
  shore  
  shore
  /ʃɔː(r)/ 
  chore
  chore
  /tʃɔː(r)/
  dolphin
  dol-phin
  /ˈdɒlfɪn/
helicopter
hel-i-cop-ter
/ˈhelɪˌkɒptə(r)/