Thursday, March 14, 2019

CƯỜI CHÚT CHƠI (ANH): TẬN TÌNH KHAI THÁC THÔNG TIN CÁ NHÂN CỦA KHÁCH HÀNG

Too Much Information

 "Hello! Is this Gordon's Pizza?"
"No sir, it's Google's Pizza."

"Did I dial the wrong number?
"No sir, Google bought the pizza store."
"Oh, alright then. I’d like to place an order please."
"Okay sir, do you want the usual?"
"The usual? You know what my usual is?"
"According to the caller ID, the last 15 times you’ve ordered a 12-slice with double-cheese, sausage, and thick crust."
"Okay, that’s what I want this time too."

"May I suggest that this time you order an 8-slice with ricotta, arugula, and tomato instead?"
"No, I hate vegetables."
"But your cholesterol is not good."
"How do you know?"
"Through the subscribers guide. We have the results of your blood tests for the last 7 years."
"You know what, I'm sick of Google, Facebook, Twitter, and everyone else having all my information! I'm going to an island without internet, where there’s no cellphone line, and no one to spy on me!"
"I understand sir. But you may want to renew your passport... it expired 5 weeks ago."


Source : AJokeADay/ Kyoto



 Daniel Doan *Paula Le*Kimmy Nguyen




                                       BẢNG TỪ VỰNG 4 CỘT   
                       
   Word
    Syllables
      IPA
Pronunciation
pizza
 pizza
/ˈpiːtsə/    
sausage
sau-sage
 /ˈsɒsɪdʒ/    
cholesterol
cho-les-ter-ol
kəˈlestərɒl/
vegetable
veg-e-ta-ble
/ˈvedʒtəb(ə)l/
vegetarian
veg-e-tar-i-an
/ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/
vegetate
veg-e-tate
ˈvedʒəteɪt/
veggie
veg-gie
/ˈvedʒi/
vegan
ve-gan
/ˈviːɡən/
 Từ điển điện tử sử dụng:     https://www.macmillandictionary.com/
Vegetarian:someone who chooses not to eat meat or fish
Vegetarian ( Anh) – Veggie (Mỹ)
Vegan : someone who chooses not to eat anything derived (=made) from animals or fish, including eggs, milk, and cheese

          

            Life Inside China's Total Surveillance State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ5LnY21Hgc