Saturday, May 9, 2020

MÓN QÙA CON BIÊU MẸ NHÂN NGÀYHIỀN MẪU ( ANH)

Ryan's unforgettable Mother's Day delivery to Mom

        
12,139,775 views

                   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM9OcklbtV0


 -Hi dear .. Are you Cindy ?
-yeah
-Hi, I'm Bonnie I'm from Teleflora I have a special delivery from your son Ryan that he really wants you to see.
-oh my gosh!
-Hi mom. Happy Mother's Day. I want to let you know how much I love you and I appreciate everything that you've done for me in my life . The distance  between us isn't always easy . It's actually pretty hard sometimes I still remember the last time we saw each other .It was almost two years ago I was passing through San Diego on my way out to Japan and you drove two hours just to sit down and have coffee with me for 45 minutes just discussing what's going on in our lives before I had to get on my flight continued.I miss you it's been hard growing up.
It was just the two of us you've had all the responsibility of raising a young boy into a man that you could be proud of . You gave me so much I didn't know how much you sacrificed until I was an adult at college and I learned that you had a dream to become a professional athlete and then you got pregnant with me and you had to choose. You knew you couldn't do both and you gave it up to raise me.You raised me the best way that you knew how and you instill the me that sacrifice and that dedication and you gave me everything that you had  .I realize how hard it was and thank you very much. The discipline , love, the support, the understanding that you gave me .I think of all the things that you did for me.
I look at my children. If I can just do half of what you did they would be so much better off. You were a guiding light for me  and I've taken everything that you've given me and I've run with it.Because of you I stand here today a father, a husband,the Navy commander. It's because of you . You showed me how to work and not quit and have honor, have integrity. . I've achieved all these things because of the foundation that you laid ,the example that you led. You always said the reward for hard work well done, the opportunity to do more . Well you're right.I've done well in the Navy and I got more hard work ahead of me and I think it's going to be even harder to see each other and that's why I wanted to make this Mother's Day so truly special. 
Above all Mom, I hope when you look at me you see the good man that you wanted your little boy to be. I'm proud to call you my mother . I'm proud to be your son. You made me the man that I am today. I love you with all my heart./