Tuesday, October 20, 2015

TIẾNG ANH QUA CHUYỆN CƯỜI : OLD MAN

Old Man
A pious  /ˈpaɪəs/  man, who had reached the age of 105, suddenly stopped going to synagogue./ˈsɪnəɡɒɡ/
Alarmed by the old fellow’s absence    /ˈæbs(ə)ns/  after so many years of faithful attendance, /əˈtendəns/ the Rabbi /ˈræbaɪ/went to see him.
He found him in excellent /ˈeksələnt/ health /helθ/, so the Rabbi asked ,“ How come after all these years we don’t see  you at service /ˈsɜ:(r)vɪs/ any more?”
The old man lowered his voice. “ I’ll tell you, Rabbi,” he whispered /ˈwɪspə(r)d/   .. “ When I got to be 90,
I expected God to take me any day. But then I got to be 95, then 100, then 105. So, I  figured /ˈfɪɡə(r)d/ that God is very busy /ˈbɪzi/ and must’ve forgotten about me, and I don’t want to remind Him !” 
 Résultats de recherche d'images pour « image of a synagogue » a rabbi 2
    a synagogue                  a rabbi             a pious old man
http://fr.academic.ru/                    wikipedia              www.Jesus-is-savior.com 
  
headphonefunny_thumb1[2]                    
Daniel Doan*Paula Le*Kimmy Nguyen

   Words
   Syllables
              I.P.A
 Pronunciation
 Absence
  ab-sence
/ˈæbs(ə)ns/                  

 attend
  at-tend
  /əˈtend/
  /attend/
 attendance   at-tend-ance  /əˈtendəns/
 excellent   ex-cel-lent  /ˈeksələnt/
 figure   fig-ure  /ˈfɪɡə(r)/   /figure_1/
 heal
  heal
 /hiːl/     /heal /
 old
  old
 /əʊld/
  /old/
 pious
  pi-ous
 /ˈpaɪəs/
  /pious/
 rabbi   rab-bi         /ˈræbaɪ/
  /rabbi/
 service   ser-vice
  /ˈsɜː(r)vɪs/
 serious   se-ri-ous  /ˈsɪəriəs/   /serious
 synagogue   syn-a-gogue  /ˈsɪnəɡɒɡ/   /synagogue
 whisper
  whis-per
  /ˈwɪspə(r)/