Friday, August 12, 2016

TIẾNG ANH QUA CHUYỆN CƯỜI :ĐÃ MÔT LẦN VÀ CHỈ MỘT LẦN THÔI !


Once and only Once – Joke
A sale representative stops at a small manufacturing /ˌmænjʊˈfæktʃərɪŋ/  plant.
He presents a box of cigars to the manager as a gift.
"No,thanks," says the plant manager. " I tried smoking a cigar /sɪˈɡɑː(r)/ once,but I didn't like it."
The sales rep shows his display case and then, hoping to clinch a sale, offers to take the manager out for a round  of drinks.
"No, thanks," the plant manager replies. "You know ,I tried alcohol /ˈælkəˌhɒl/ once,but I didn't like it."
Then the salesman glances out  the office window and sees a golf course.
" I suppose you play golf," says the salesman /ˈseɪlzmən/
. " I'd like to invite you to be a guest at my club."
" That's kind of you, but no, thanks," the manager says . " I played golf once, but I didn't like it."
Just then a young  man enters the office/ˈɒfɪs/.
" Let me introduce my son Mike," says the plant manager.
" Let me guess," the salesman replies. " An only child?"
Daniel Doan*Paula Le*Kimmy Nguyen




PHÁT ÂM
Nào thử tai quí bạn có thính không nhé !

    Từ
  Ký âm         
 Bấm nghe và phân biệt
1. One
  /n/
  /one/   nghe rỏ phụ âm/n/
                     hơn won (3)
2Once
 /wʌns/
  /once/  nghe rõ phụ âm/s/
3Won 
quá khứ của to win
 /wʌn/
 /won /
 Only
 /ˈəʊnli/



1) 'sh' / ʃ / vs. 'ch' / tʃ / sounds -

 

 
 2) Speaking English: How to say CH & SH



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpsA2b-gKpU

 
 3)25 English Words with'ch'Pronounced'sh'/ʃ/ 


4) 50 English Words with 'ch' Pronounced /k/ 




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3npjwkJgBk