Saturday, July 18, 2015

TIẾNG ANH QUA CHUYỆN CƯỜI

1. Careful !
  A man is in a barber’s getting a shave /ʃeɪv/ and a manicure./ˈmænɪkjʊə(r)/

He says to manicurist /ˈmænɪkjʊərɪst/ ,“How about going out to dinner with me tonight ?”.”/təˈnaɪt/
“I can’t.” she answered /ˈɑ:nsə(r)d/,“I am married.”/ˈmærid/
Tell  your husband /ˈhʌzbənd/,” says the customer /ˈkʌstəmə(r)/, “ that you have to work /wɜ:(r)k/ tonight.”
“ You tell him,” says the manicurist .“ He’s shaving you! ”                                           
  careful
        “He’s shaving you !”           manicure /ˈmænɪkjʊə(r)/

2. That’s Where It’s Gone
Surgeon:/ˈsɜ:(r)dʒ(ə)n/
How is the patient /ˈpeɪʃ(ə)nt/ doing after I operated /ˈɒpəreɪtɪd /on his heart?/hɑ:(r)t/
Nurse:/nɜ:(r)s/
He’s doing fine except /ɪkˈsept/  for  one thing- he seems to have a double heartbeat/ˈhɑ:(r)tˌbi:t /
Surgeon :
Ah- so that’s where it’s gone- I wondered /ˈwʌndə(r)d/ where I lost my wristwatch /ˈrɪs(t)ˌwɒtʃ/


headphone funny 
Daniel Doan* Paula Le*Kimmy Nguyen

Careful !
  A man is in a barber’s getting a shave and a manicure.
He says to manicurist,“How about going out to dinner with me tonight ?”
“I can’t.” she answered,“I am married.”
Tell  your husband ,” says the customer , “ that you have to work tonight.”
“ You tell him,” says the manicurist.“ He’s shaving you! ”

That’s Where It’s Gone
Surgeon:
How is the patient doing after I operated on his heart?
Nurse:
He’s doing fine except  for  one thing-he seems to have a double heartbeat
Surgeon :
Ah- so that’s where it’s gone- I wondered where I lost my wrist-watch.