Wednesday, September 9, 2015

TIẾNG ANH QUA BÀI HÁT : YOU NEEDED ME

 YOU NEEDED ME
Ann Murray



LYRICS
headphone funny Daniel Doan*Paula Le* Kimmy Nguyen
"You Needed Me"
I cried a tear, you wiped it dry
I was confused, you cleared my mind
I sold my soul, you bought it back for me
And held me up and gave me dignity /ˈdɪɡnəti/
Somehow you needed me

.
You gave me strength /streŋθ/ to stand alone again
To face the world out on my own again
You put me high upon a pedestal /ˈpedɪst(ə)l/
So high that I could almost see eternity /ɪˈtɜ:(r)nəti/
You needed me, you needed me      

.
And I can't believe it's you I can't believe it's true
I needed you and you were there
And I'll never leave, why should I leave, I'd be a fool
'Cause I finally found someone who really cares

.
You held my hand when it was cold
When I was lost, you took me home
You gave me hope when I was at the end
And turned my lies back into truth again
You even called me friend

.
You gave me strength /streŋθ/ to stand alone again
To face the world /wɜ:(r)ld/ out on my own again
You put me high upon a pedestal
So high that I could almost see eternity
You needed me, you needed me
You needed me, you needed me


                              *****
http://www.macmillandictionary.com/

    Từ
    Âm tiết
 Ký âm (IPA)
        Phát âm
dignity
 dig-ni-ty
 /ˈdɪɡnəti/
   /dignity/
strength
 strength
 /streŋθ/
   /strength/
pedestal
pedestrian
 ped-es-tal
 pe-des-tri-an
  /ˈpedɪst(ə)l/
 /pəˈdestriən/
   /pedestal/
eternity
 e-ter-ni-ty
 /ɪˈtɜː(r)nəti/
   /eternity
world
world
  /wɜː(r)ld/
   /world/

You Needed Me - Anne Murray 

(instrumental karaoke w/ lyrics)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zQS0dpBttc