Monday, November 17, 2014

CHUYỆN CƯỜI ANH : 3 LẦN CẮM SỪMG

Three Times Cheats

Sam and Becky are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.
Sam says to Becky, “ Becky, I was wondering , have you ever cheated on me?”
image http://www.50thweddinganniversarydecorations.com/
Becky replies, “Oh,Sam ,why would you ask such a question now? You don’t want to ask that question…”
“Yes, Becky,I really want to know. Please...” 
“ Well, all right. Yes, 3 times…”
“ Three ? Well, when were they ?” he asked “ Well ,Sam , remember when you were 35 years old and you really wanted to start the business on your own and no bank would give you a loan? Remember, then one day the bank president himself came over the house and signed the loan papers, no question asked ? ”
“ Oh, you did that for me ! I respect you even more than ever, to do such a thing for me. So, when was number 2 ? ”
“ Well, Sam , remember when you had that last heart attack and you were needing that very tricky operation , and no surgeon would touch you? Then remember Dr DeBakey came all the way up here , to do the surgery himself and you were in good shape again?” 
“ I can’t believe it!  Becky , you should do such a thing for me, to save my life. I couldn’t have a more wonderful wife. To do such a thing ,you must really love me, darling . I couldn’t be more moved. So, all right then, when was number 3? ”
“ Well,Sam, remember a few years ago, when you were 17 votes short…”