Saturday, April 13, 2019

CƯỜI CHÚT CHƠI ( ANH )



Rejected Invitation

woman reading letter 1 Mrs. Jones was reading a letter at breakfast. Suddenly she looked up suspiciously at her husband.
"Henry," she said, "I've just received a letter from mother saying she isn't accepting our invitation to come and stay, as we do not appear to want her. What does she mean by that? I told you to write and say that she was to come at her own convenience. You did write, didn't you?"

woman reading letter yummymummyclub.ca                                
"Er, yes, I did," said the husband. "But I couldn't spell convenience, so I made it risk."


Source: AJokeADay.com
Images : (1) Colourbox.com 
(2) yummymummyclub.ca




 Daniel Doan*Paula Le*Kimmy Nguyen

Chỉ vì không biết viết convenience ra sao ( at your convenience :  lúc nào má thấy thuân tiên) nên đã thay bằng risk ( at your risk : 
má chấp nhân mọi rủi ro nguy hiểm  có thể sảy ra cho má )